Netonix WS-26-500-DC WISP Switch
Managed POE Switch
- (24) 1G POE Copper Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
500 Watt SMART DC power supply accepts 9V to 72V DC variable input while providing uninterrupted 24V and 48V POE
- NOTE: Optional rack mount kit sold seperatly
- WARNING: This switches is not designed to operate on negative 48V site, using -48V DC will damage the switch as it does not have isolated input output power.
The Netonix® WISP Switch™ model WS-26-500-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
Monitor DC voltage and current into the switch from your batteries.
Monitors the DC power supply temperature with auto and programmable thermal shutdown.
Program the switch to shut down lower priority POE ports when batteries get low and to restore them when sufficient reserves return or when it detects charging has resumed from solar or wind.
If power gets too low it can be configured to shut down all POE ports and hibernate your remote site until it detects solar or wind charging has resumed and sufficient reserves are generated.
you can chose to run your batteries all the way down to 9V to keep the tower up or have it shut down in stages to preserve your energy.
Since we designed the power supply to have its own micro processor and to communicate to the switch itself we have full control over the power supply and all relative telemetry generated by sensors built into the power supply.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount
- Optional 19” rack mount kit / Din Rail kit
- Dimensions 343 mm x 248 mm x 44 mm
- Operating temperature -25 to 55°C
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port
Configureable voltage / current
- Ports 01-24: 24V PoE Ports, Pins 4,5 (+), Pins 7,8 (-), .75A
- Ports 01-24: 48V PoE Ports, Pins 4,5 (+), Pins 7,8 (-), .75A
- Ports 01-02: 24V PoE Ports, Pins 1,2,4,5 (+), Pins 3,6,7,8 (-), 1.5A
- Ports 01-06: 48V PoE Ports, Pins 1,2,4,5 (+), Pins 3,6,7,8 (-), 1.5A