Airspan AirSpeed 1030, 3550-3700 MHz (B48, B42H, B43L), Dual Sector - 2W per port
AirSpeed 1030, 3550-3700 MHz (B48, B42H, B43L), Dual Sector - 2W per port
The AirSpeed 1030 is part of Airspan’s carrier-class, LTE small cell, eNodeB family. It is a high powered Pico class product with integrated dual sector front mount smart beam antennas that provides high-speed data, mobility, Voice over LTE, and broadcast/multicast services in order to meet the demands of the LTE fixed and Mobile Carriers
- Easy to Install: Single Mounting + Power only.
- All Major LTE Bands Supported: Operates in LTE licensed and Lightly-licensed Bands.
- Integrated Backhaul: Supports wireline backhaul options.
- Various Deployment Scenarios: Compact form factor allows simple installation on rooftops, walls and poles.
- High Coverage/Throughput: 4T4R channels configured as dual sector with LiteCoMP, dual carrier*.
- Enhanced AirSON: Fast commissioning and network configuration.
- Latest Release LTE Feature Sets: Supports the latest 3GPP Release feature sets (software ugradeable). Also includes support for SON and eICIC which enables N=1 frequency re-use with the Umbrella Macro cell.
|Tx Power||4x 33dBm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||11” x 19.7” x 5”|
(280 x 500 x 125 mm)
|Weight||7.5 Kg (16.53 lb)|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to 55°C / -40°F to 131°F|
|Operating humidity||5% - 100% non-condensing|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 70° C / -40°F to 158°F|
|Storage humidity||5% - 100% non-condensing|
|Rain and dust ingress protection||IP66|
|Nominal Power Consumption||65W|
|Max Nominal Power Consumption||85W|