Harger Tin Flange Bonding Plate
Tin Flange Bonding Plate
Bonding plates allow the interconnection between a metallic body and the lightning protection system. These are main sized bonding connections with over 8 square inches of bonding surface.
Bonding plates allow for direct connection to metallic metal bodies.
Technical Notes: A bonding plate must have a minimum surface contact area of 8 square inches. cULus Listed 96
- 4” x 3-3/4” bonding plate provides over 8 square inches of bonding surface
- Manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy
- Large cable connector offers 3” of contact between the bonding plate and the cable
- Accommodates bonding and grounding conductors from #6 AWG stranded (#4 AWG solid) to 500MCM stranded and solid or 0.813” diameter and all main sized lightning and lightning bonding conductors
- Electro-tin plated for material compatibility and corrosion resistance.
- UL 96 and 467 listed
- Used when bonding to I-Beams up to 1” thick
- Suitable for direct burial
|Conductor Range (AWG)||#6 - 500 MCM|
|Torque Rating (in./lb.)||117|
|Approx. Box Wt. (lbs.)||20|