Harger Tin Cable To Flat Connector TP
|Conductor Range (AWG)||#6 - 500 MCM|
|Torque Rating (in./lb.)||120|
|Approx. Box Wt. (lbs.)||20|
Flange Bonding Plate with Tamper Resistant Hardware
Bonding plates allow the interconnection between a metallic body and the lightning protection system. These are main sized bonding connections with over 8 square inches of bonding surface.
Bonding plates allow for direct connection to metallic metal bodies.
Technical Notes: A bonding plate must have a minimum surface contact area of 8 square inches. cULus Listed 96
- 4” x 3-3/4” bonding plate provides over 8 square inches of bonding surface
- Manufactured from electro tin-plated bronze
- Cable connector provides 3” of contact between the bonding plate and the cable
- Accommodates conductors from #6 AWG to 500MCM or 0.813” diameter
- Breakaway nut fractures at a torque rating of 120 inch/lbs
- UL 96 and 467 listed
- Used in high theft areas when bonding to I-Beams up to 1” thick
- Suitable for direct burial