Harger 1/2" Tinned Copper Pipe Rail Base 5/6
1/2" Tinned Copper Pipe Rail Base 5/6
Used when protecting round metallic or non-metallic members from direct lightning strikes. Swivel adapter design allows for mounting at any angle. Tin plating provides additional corrosion protection compared to bare copper components.
Technical Notes: Not intended for use on air terminals longer than 24", without additional support.
- Accepts all Class I & Class II conductors
- Standard: cULus Listed 96
- Manufactured from tinned bronze or aluminum
- Fits all main size conductors up to 9/16" diameter.
- Swivel adapter design allows for mounting at any angle
- Note: Air terminal not included
|Air Terminal Diameter||1/2"|
|Nominal Pipe Size Range||5" - 6"|
|Outside Diameter Pipe Size Range||5.63" - 6.63"|
|Approx Box Wt. (lbs.)||6|