Harger Structural Sealant - Black
Structural Sealant - Black
Adhesives are used as an alternative to mechanically fastened components and offer a wide range of compatible surfaces.
M1 Structural Sealant is designed for difficult bonding and sealing applications such as low slope commercial roofing. It bonds aggressively to EPDM, PVC, BUY, coal tar, SBS mod bit, granulated APP, may types of coated metal, metal flashing details, and FRP.
DuraSil High-Performance Sealant is highly effective at bonding and sealing surfaces such as Kynar 500 (R) and Tedlar (R) PVF and unmatched when employed in extreme service temperatures (-80°F to 400°F).
- M-1 Structural Sealant - Color Black
- 10.1 fluid oz. cartridge
- Application coverage is approximately 40 cable holders or 40 bases
- Develops 300 PSI shear strength on metal, masonry and wood. Not for use on TPO or Hypalon roofs.
- Not for use on TPO (without TPOPRIMERLVOC) or hypolon roofs
- Install on clean surfaces in temperatures not below 30°F
|Approx Box Wt. (lbs.)||26|