Ilsintech Splice On Connector, SC, SM, APC, 2mm and 3mm
|Return Loss||≥ 50dB, ≥ 60dB||-|
|Insertion Loss||≤ average 0.2dB (≤ max 0.3dB)|
|Tensile Strength||≥34.3N(≥3.5kgf) for 0.9mm Fiber ≥60N(6.1Kgf) for 2.0, 3.0mm code, Indoor Cable|
|Repeating Operation Test||500 Cycle, ≤ 0.2dB|
|Cable||2.0, 2.4, 3.0mm cable, indoor cable (2mm x 3mm)|
Splice On Connector, SC, SM, APC, 2mm and 3mm
- When you use splice on connectors, trays and protection sleeves are not necessary; this in turn keeps the space neat and open.
- No need for epoxy, polishing and matching gel in the field.
- Enhanced and improved high tensile strength (exceeding 60N)
- Spliced point is inside of the connector, no need for extra splice fixtures.
- Satisfies vertical burn test. Material compliant with UL94V-O.