CAT6SH-1YW Patch Cable, Cat 6, Shielded, 1 ft. 550Mhz, snagless, Yellow
|Conductor Material||Stranded Bare Copper|
|Number of Conductors||8 Conductors|
|Number of Pairs||4 Pairs|
|Outer Jacket Material||PVC (Complies RoHS)|
|Contact Plating||Gold Plated|
Patch Cable, Cat 6, Shielded, 1 ft. 550Mhz, snagless, Yellow
Primus Cable's CAT6 Patch Cables are tested up to 550 MHz and are ideal for indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6 Patch Cable is the perfect fit for indoor applications. This cable is made with 8 stranded copper conductors (4-Pairs) with a durable jacket in multiple colors. The ends are made with a molded snag-less boot design and terminated with high-quality RJ45 connectors featuring 50 Micron gold-plated contacts. Our Category 6 Patch Cables are designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for indoor installation that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas. This cable is also tested to speeds of 550MHz.
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- T1 Voice
- Speeds up to 550MHz
- Meets or Exceeds CAT6 T568C.2 Standards
- Molded Strain-Relief Boot Design
- Available in Black
- Available in Multiple Lengths
- PoE and PoE+ Ready
- Backwards Compatible to Category 5E, 5
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6
- PVC Jacket
- CMX Rated
- RoHS Compliance for the Requirement of European Union Issued Directive 2002/95/EC
- 100% open short & miss wire test
- Insulator Resistance: DC300V 10 Mohm min.
- Connector Resistance: 2 ohm max.