Primus Cable Fiber Patch Cable - 15 Meter, LC-SC SM, Duplex 9/125
- SKU: FB5-2855-LC/SC-15M
- Manufacturer: Primus Cable
- Availability: Direct Ship Item Usually ships same day direct from manufacturer
LC to SC Fiber Patch Cord with Single-Mode 9/125 OS2 Duplex Cables
These high speed single-mode 9/125µm OS2 duplex fiber optic patch cables are terminated with LC fiber optic connectors on one end and SC fiber optic connectors on the other end (LC-SC). Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers. Referred to as Subscriber Connectors, Square Connectors or Standard Connectors, these push-pull connectors are the most common choice for FTTH (fiber to the home) applications in use for Datacom and Telcom and most GBIC modules require this connector type.
Our extensive range of fiber patch cables are terminated with state-of-the-art connectors, which are available in any combination of ST, SC, LC and MTRJ with PC, UPC or APC polish types to meet your standard or custom configurations. Our fiber jumpers have been geometrically inspected with interferometers and tested with automated insertion loss and reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional performance.
To help complete your fiber optic network installation, we offer end-to-end solutions with our wide range of products that include fiber optic enclosures, fiber channel testers, splice trays and other fiber optic accessories.
- High speed, single-mode
- Duplex fiber
- Snap-in LC connectors and push-pull SC connectors for easy installation.
- Small form factor LC connectors—ideal for high density installations!
- The LC connector is compatible with SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
- UPC polish type to increase signal transmission efficiency.
- UL Listed in Canada and the US; RoHS Compliant
|Connectors||LC to SC|
|Typical Insertion Loss||≤ 0.15 dB|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||≤ 0.30 dB|
|Maximum Return Loss||≥ 50 dB|