Rohn RSL Tower 20ft - Section 1-2
- SKU: RSL20A12
- Manufacturer: Rohn
- Availability: Direct Ship Item Item Ships direct form Manufacturer, Lead times vary. Please call for exact lead time.
Specifications Rohn RSL20A12
|Section size, top||21"|
|Section size, bottom||24"|
|Base footing||7'6"' x 7'6" x 4'4", (9 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL20A12 RSL Tower 20ft - Section 1-2
The Rohn RSL20A12 is a 20' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 1-2
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 2
- 20’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower