Rohn RSL Tower 30ft - Section 1-3
Specifications Rohn RSL30A13
|Actual tower height||30'|
|Maximum wind speed (no ice)||100 MPH|
|Height category||up to 50 ft|
Rohn RSL30A13 RSL TOWER 30 FT-SECTION 1 - 3
The Rohn RSL30A13 is a 30' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 1-3
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 3
- 30’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package