Rohn RSL Tower 50ft - Section 1-5
Specifications Rohn RSL50L15
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||90 MPH|
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 43 SF Antenna|
|Tower Type||Light Tower|
Rohn RSL50L15 RSL Tower 50ft - Section 1-5
The Rohn RSL50L15 is a 50' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 1-5
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 5
- 50’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package