SIAE ALFO Plus 24 GHz, LINK, Sub-Band 1, 2x Electrical GbE ports, 1 year warranty
- SKU: AP24-2E-LNK-B1
- Manufacturer: SIAE
- Availability: Direct Ship Item Ships direct from manufacturer usually same day.
SIAE Microelettronica AP24-2E-LNK-B1
ALFO Plus 24 GHz, 100 Mbps full-duplex capacity, software upgradeable to 400 Mbps, LINK, Sub-Band 1, (24050 - 24106 MHz / 24194 - 24250 MHz) 1+0, BPSK to 1024QAM, 2x Electrical GbE ports, 1 year warranty
ALFOplus is a Full-Outdoor, fully IP Next Generation Microwave Radio.
Its zero footprint solution allows for fast rollout of 3G and LTE IP backhaul networks. Ideal for a fast and fl-exible evolution towards full IP networks it offers best in class performance and the lowest power consumption for a green but performing network.
ALFOplus combines compactness, best in class performance and the lowest power consumption in a single efficient and cost effective full outdoor device. It offers up to 500 Mbps transport capacity over higher modulation schemes of 1024QAM. ALFOplus is optimized for TCP/IP transport compliant to LTE traffic needs including packet synchronization techniques.
- 4QAM to 1024QAM modulations
- ACM adaptive code and modulation
- MultiLayer Header Compression
- 500 Mbps throughput
- Best in Class for SystemGain
- FCC/ETSI Channels supported
- Advanced Pure IP engine
- CISCO Microwave Adaptive Bandwidth feature interworking
- Synchronous Ethernet support
- IEEE 1588 v2 support
- Extended buffer for TCP/IP efficiency in LTE networks
- 1+0 Non-Protected Configuration
- Optical or Electrical port options
- Lowest power consumption
- Integrate antennae up to 1.8 m
- Unified Network Management System - NMS5