WiFi Texas Gigabit single port PoE Injector (power supply sold separately)
|Data + PoE Ports||1|
|Max. Amps Per Port||650 mA|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode B (+4,5 -7,8)|
|Power Input||2.1mm DC|
WiFi Texas GPOE-1B
Gigabit Single, Mode B Injector without a power supply
Power an IP camera, desktop phone, WiFi access point, or other low voltage devices through a network data cable using this Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector. The PoE Injector takes power from a DC power source (power supply sold separately) and adds it to your Ethernet data cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6) to your device.
Save big on network upgrades and device installations Power over Ethernet delivers power 328 feet from the PoE Injector, eliminating the expense and hassle of installing AC power near your powered device. With this PoE Injector, you can add power to your data cable for a fraction of the cost of upgrading to a PoE capable network switch.
Passive PoE means versatility. A Passive PoE injector always delivers the same voltage as its power source. Pair this injector with a 48 volt DC power supply to power devices labeled “802.3af”, or you can use a 24 volt power supply with 24-volt passive PoE devices like Access Points from Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and many more.
- Extends power and data up to 328 feet (1 meter)
- Single Port PoE injector works with your network switch
- Use for 12-volt, 24-volt or 802.3af applications
- Provides power on Mode B (-4,5 +7,8)
- 650mA per port output
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit data capability
- Power input range 12-56 volts DC (Power supply sold separately)
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector
- Wall mount tabs for secure installation