WiFi Texas Gigabit single port PoE Injector (power supply sold separately)
- SKU: WS-GPOE-1-WM
- Manufacturer: PoE Texas
- Availability: 4 In Stock (updated live)
|Data + PoE Ports||1|
|Max. Amps Per Port||650 mA|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode B (+4,5 -7,8)|
|Power Input||2.1mm DC|
WiFi Texas WS-GPOE-1-WM
Gigabit single port PoE Injector (power supply sold separately)
Gigabit Passive PoE injector power over ethernet – wall mount WS-GPOE-1-WM with LED and 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector
Power an IP camera, desktop phone, WiFi access point, or other low voltage devices through a network data cable using this Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector. The PoE Injector takes power from a DC power source (power supply sold separately) and adds it to your Ethernet data cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6) to your device.
Save big on network upgrades and device installations Power over Ethernet delivers power 328 feet from the PoE Injector, eliminating the expense and hassle of installing AC power near your powered device. With this PoE Injector, you can add power to your data cable for a fraction of the cost of upgrading to a PoE capable network switch.
Passive PoE means versatility . A Passive PoE injector always delivers the same voltage as its power source. Pair this injector with a 48 volt DC power supply to power devices labeled “802.3af”, or you can use a 24 volt power supply with 24-volt passive PoE devices like Access Points from Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and many more.
- Gigabit PoE injector or splitter with LED
- Use any power supply up to 60 volts
- Use with IP security cameras, phones, wireless access points and other devices
- See also our 6 and 12 port Gigabit injectors, 8 and 12 port 100mb/s injectors, and kits with power supplies
- Expert USA Tech Support – call 512 479 0317
- Size is 6.2mm x 3.5mm x 2.5mm ( 2.5 x 1.4 x 1 inches)
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm power plug