Yealink LCD Expansion Module
LCD Expansion Module
The EXP40 Expansion Module for the SIP-T46S, SIP-T46G, SIP-T48S and SIP-T48G, expanding the functional capability of your sip phone to a whole new level. It features a large graphic LCD. Two pages of 20 flexible buttons are shown on the display can be programmed up to 40 various features, the productivity-enhancing features include BLF/BLA, speed dialing, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc.
Revolutionarily new design
New design pursuing tiniest details for matching elegantly with the look and feel of T46G, rubber covers on the feet that contact the desk surface help prevent the phone from sliding, The new foot stand allows two posi-tions for the device, support application of wall mountable, the backlit display eliminates the need for external light.
A rich visual experience for applications
Equipped with a 160x320 graphic LCD with Backlight. 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED and two page views are possible, this allows 40 additional programmable keys that can be used for speed dialing, BLF/BLA, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc. 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages.
Supports up to 6 Expansion Modules for an attendant console application, adding up to 240 additional buttons. it has to be powered by a conventional power supply (5V/1.2A) if exceed 2 connections.
- An exclusive collection which quality and detailed designs
- Rich visual experience with 160x320 graphic LCD
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
- 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
|Display|| • 160x320 graphic LCD with 16-level grayscales |
• LCD Backlight
• Two page views are possible
• Different icons for each function shown on the LCD
|Physical|| • Wall mountable |
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Expansion module (≤2) is powered by the host phone
• Supports up to 6 modules daisy-chain
• 2xRJ12（6P6C）ports for data in and out
|Max power consumption (PSU)||0.67W|
|Applies to Yealink||SIP-T46S, SIP-T46G, SIP-T48S, SIP-T48G|
|Operating temperature||-10~50°C (+14~122°F)|