Digital Loggers Ethernet Power Controller 7
|Operating Input Voltage||60-140V Autosensing. 5-15 NEMA UL receptacles are for 120VAC applications only.|
See C-13 variant for 208-240V
|Input Frequency||DC-400Hz (P/S Operation)|
|Web Sever Backup||Long life rechargable battery 8-35 minute backup time|
|Surge Suppression||Dual MOV, 3600J rating|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 autosensing, Static IP port selectable, RJ-45 with FCC|
|Memory||32MB Flash, 256MB SDRAM|
|Outlets & Plugs||18 x outlets NEMA 5-15R, 15A, 8 switched pairs, 2 unswitched|
|Security||HTTPS, SSL, SSH, SNMP3|
|Control Relays||40A contact, 10^6 mechanical|
|Power Cords - L5-15||14AWG, UL SJT FX3C, 9' Length|
|Power Fail Hold-Over||300ms minimum (all on)|
|Indicators||Backlit 2x16 LCD, Alert Beeper Audio level 71dBA at case|
|Sensors & I/O||AC current and voltage, optional external temp probe, juminance, battery and relay control voltage 1-wire port, 0-10V ADC inputs, 400mA 50V OC GPIO output, RS232|
|Supplemental Protector||2x15A thermal breakers, UL / CSA|
|Switches &Controls||Keypad, on/off/cycle/lock. |
Reset-to-defaults menu button
|Curent Metering||+/-5% or .3A , .2-20A, 2% typical|
|Voltage Metering||80-150VAC, +/-5%, 1% typical|
|WiFi||2.4GHz bgn 19dBm|
|Dimensions||19* RETMA rack, 2-U 3.5* height 4.5" depth, 1.25" front protrusion|
|Weight||Bare unit 8.2 lbs, Ship wt. 11lbs|
|Operating Temperature||-30º to 170º F, -34º to 77º C|
|Enclosure Material||Rolled steel, non flammable powder coated, plastic fascia only.|
Digital Loggers EPCR7 Ethernet Power Controller 7
Instantly reboot, start or stop equipment in remote locations. Control servers, routers, network equipment and industrial machinery securely from your web browser. Eliminate service calls. Increase reliability.
Connect easily via LAN or WiFi. Get secure control through a friendly web interface.
Use Auto-Ping™ to monitor critical network devices 24x7. If a device goes down, thepower controller will automatically reboot it.“Locked-up” devices are brought back to lifeinstantly.
New Features include an environmental sensor port, RS-232, and control outputs for future expansion. MQTT is now supported as well as Alexa.
A sequential power-up feature starts IT equipment in the right order and prevents overloads. Dual AC inputs, redundant power supplies, and battery backup keep the controller running non-stop 24x7, even during outages.
Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and power problems before they occur. Protect your equipment. Power surges and spikes are clamped automatically with high power MOV surge suppression.
Monitor voltage, current, and power remotely using the four web meters. Power can be controlled and metered over SNMP.
Design your own automation sequences with the newly-updated, easy-to-use Lua scripting language. Programmers get a ReSTful API, multi-target AutoPing, SYSLOG support, Windows and UNIX script triggers, multi-user security, SSL, SSH, Lua and more...
- Control routers, servers, access point, industrial and security equipment, home theater - any AC device!
- An internal web server gives you control from anywhere in the world. Battery backup keeps you connected even during power outages.
- Enable Wi-Fi for convenient control from mobile devices.
- Enable Auto-Ping™ to reboot a router, server, or other device automatically even during network outages.
- Front panel switches allow immediate control for manual over-ride, lockout, Emergency-OFF and reset. Emergency OFF includes a lock-out ring. The admin can remotely disable the keypad.
- User-defined circuit labels and hyperlinks connect multiple units.
- Digital voltage and current meters monitor power, current, and wattage on both A & B bus. Web pages display power status and kWh usage. Alert programs and power billing utilities are free.
- Backlit LCD displays status and user-programmable messages.
- Multi-user logins, SNMP and SYSLOG reports help manage datacenters.
- Electronic circuit breaker feaure and programmable alarms can trigger alerts and messaging.
- Switch 16 devices on 8 separate circuits directly. Each pair of out-lets connects to one circuit. two related devices such as a firewall and router can share dual outlets on every circuit.
- Two un-switched outlets supply power to “always-on” devices.
- Two separate power cords on A/B circuits provide a total of 30 Amps (over 3,600 watts!) of power in a 2-U chassis.
- Secure RESTful API, HTTPS, SSL and now SSH for secure access.
- Now compatible with Amazon's Alexa, Dot, Echo and Echo Show.
- 1-U 12-72V, 208-240V and DIN relay models are also available.
- Rest assured with proven reliability and ultra-rugged 40A control relays. Over 200,000 controllers are used worldwide in data centers, industrial, commercial and telecom applications.