Harger Structural Sealant - Gray
|Approx Box Wt. (lbs.)||26|
Structural Sealant - Gray
Adhesives are used as an alternative to mechanically fastened components and offer a wide range of compatible surfaces.
M1 Structural Sealant is designed for difficult bonding and sealing applications such as low slope commercial roofing. It bonds aggressively to EPDM, PVC, BUY, coal tar, SBS mod bit, granulated APP, may types of coated metal, metal flashing details, and FRP.
DuraSil High-Performance Sealant is highly effective at bonding and sealing surfaces such as Kynar 500 (R) and Tedlar (R) PVF and unmatched when employed in extreme service temperatures (-80°F to 400°F).
- M-1 Structural Sealant - Color Gray
- 10.1 fluid oz. cartridge
- Application coverage is approximately 40 cable holders or 40 bases
- For use on metal, masonry, and wood
- Not for use on TPO (without TPOPRIMERLVOC) or hypolon roofs
- Install on clean surfaces in temperatures not below 30°F