KP Performance 4.9 GHz to 6.4GHz, 30 Degree Horn, Cambium ePMP13L Adapter
KP Performance KP-5HA-30-E13L
4.9 GHz to 6.4GHz, 30 Degree Horn, Cambium ePMP13L Adapter
The KP-5HA-30-E13Lis a high performance symmetrical horn antenna with a 6 dB beamwidth of 30° and a stable gain of 19 dBi and over an ultra-wide bandwidth of 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz. This horn antenna is packaged with KP-5PDA-EPMP13L radio adapter which is designed specifically for the Cambium ePMP1000, ePMP3000L, Force 300CSM radios.
The horn antenna’s symmetrical radiation patterns was optimized using advanced genetic algorithm techniques to have significantly reduced side lobes that rapidly drops below 30 dB outside the main beam and a minimum front-to-back of 43 dB.
The highly suppressed side lobes and superior front to back allows for channel (frequency) reuse and can reach high levels of spectral efficiency in the most challenging and noisy environments. The polarization is adjustable between horizontal/vertical and ±45° slant, making the horn compatible with any 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz single or dual polarization 2 x 2 MIMO radio and eliminates the risk of link strength degradation due to polarization mismatch.
The KP-5PDA-EPMP13L is a push-in adapter that features simplified installation with patented, quick-connect waveguide technology to the antenna and a durable housing to snap in the radio without any additional cables or taping. The weatherproof adapter is built to withstand challenging environments subject to intense UV, rain, snow, and ice and is highly reliable over a longer product lifetime.
- High-performance gain and patterns that are stable over a wide bandwidth
- Interference mitigation with highly suppressed side-lobes and superior front-to-back that allows channel reuse
- Over 25 dB cross polarization discrimination and port isolation for optimal MIMO performance
- Ideal for high-density AP deployments with radio co-location due to compact size and highly focused radiation
- Improved coverage near and far from the tower with equal elevation and azimuth beamwidths
- Adjustable horizontal / vertical or ± 45° slant polarization that is compatible with all 5 GHz CPE radios
- Quick-connect waveguide allows polarization to be adjusted and quick change of adapters without tools
- Direct Connect radio-specific and dual polarized N-type connector adapters available
- Fine azimuth- and elevation- tilt markings to simplify alignment
- Mountable on left or right side of the pole without flipping upside down
- Wireless MIMO LAN systems & IEEE 802.11n applications
- Point-to-multipoint (PtMP) requiring sectorial coverage
- Supports public safety (4.9 GHz), U-NII-1, 2, 3, and 4 (5.15-5.925 GHz), and up to 6.4GHz for world-wide market
- Mobile WiMAX Wireless Internet Provider "cell" sites
- Gap coverage close to the tower
- High-density deployments requiring frequency reuse to achieve high capacity and data rates
- Valleys, mountains, mines, or regions with large elevation changes that need uniform coverage
|Frequency Range||4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz|
|Polarization Type||H/V | Slant(±45°)|
|Horizontal/Vertical Beamwidth 3dB||21°|
|Horizontal/Vertical Beamwidth 6dB||30°|
|F/B Ratio||43 dB|
|Cross Polar Ratio||25 dB|
|Port Isolation||35 dB|
|Connector Type||Cambium® ePMP1000™, ePMP3000L™, Force 300CSM™ Quick Connect Adapter|
|Size||14.2" L x 10.8" W x 15.6" H|