KP Performance 1ft Parabolic Antenna 4.9 GHz–6.4 GHz with 2 x N-type Connectors
|Frequency Band||4900-6400 MHz|
|Polarization||H/V or ±45 Slant|
|Front-to-Back Ratio @ 180°±30°||35 dB|
|Cross-polarization Ratio over HPBW||25 dB|
|Return Loss||14 dB|
|Port-to-Port Isolation||30 dB|
|Antenna Input||2 x N-Type Female Connectors|
|Wind Velocity, Operational||145 km/h (90 mph)|
|Mounting Pole Diameter||19 mm – 114 mm (0.75 in – 4.5 in)|
KP Performance KP-5PDN-1
1-Foot Parabolic Antenna 4.9 GHz–6.4 GHz with 2 x N-type Connectors
This ProLine Parabolic Antenna is engineered to suppress side-lobes and back-lobes and are excellent at rejecting interference. These parabolic antennas maximize the potential of your radio by improving signal strength and reducing the noise floor in your link. Our parabolic antennas are perfectly suited for high density point-to-point client-premises or backhaul applications.
The KP-5PDN-1 is a 1-foot, 25 dBi parabolic antenna operating from 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz. This 2-port parabolic antenna features H/V or ±45° slant polarization options and boasts excellent front-to-back of 35 dB.
- Stable gain over ultra-wide bandwidth of 4.9 GHz - 6.4 GHz
- Optimized F/B & side-lobe suppression minimizes interference
- Built-in universal pipe-mount bracket for connectorized radio mounting directly to back of dish
- Patent Pending Quick-Connect Waveguide technology
- Installs in minutes to reduce service calls and installation time
- Quick connect waveguide allows rapid change of polarization
- Integrated handle / hoisting hook for added safety and convenient installation
- Heavy-duty bracket with fine elevation and azimuth adjustment
- Mounts to any size mast from 0.75" to 4.5"