Primus Cable CAT6 Bulk Riser Ethernet Cable, CMR UL Listed Solid Copper UTP, 23 AWG 1000FT
Primus Cable C6U-5015RB
CAT6 Bulk Riser Ethernet Cable, CMR UL Listed Solid Copper UTP, 23 AWG 1000FT
Primus Cable's CAT6 CMR Rated Riser Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This UL Listed CAT6 CMR Rated Riser Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMR-UL PVC jacket. Our Category 6 CMR Rated Riser Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas. This cable is tested to perform up to speeds of 600MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6 Riser Rated Ethernet Cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us as well as being RoHS Compliant.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 6 CMR Riser Rated Cable
- Suitable for 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Indoor Riser Rated Installations
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in a 1000' Pull Box