Primus Cable Shielded RJ45 Connector for CAT6, CAT6A Solid and Stranded Cable
- UL Applications: 250 Volts AC Max., at 2 AMPS
- Dielectric With Standing Voltage: 500 Volts AC
- Insulation Resistance: 100 M Ω
- Termination: Resistance 20m Ω Max After Environmental Testing
- Cable-To-Plug Tensile Strength: 20 Pound Min
- Durability: 200 Mating Cycles
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UL94V-0
- Color: Transparent
- Contact Blade: Copper Alloy
- Conductor: Stranded & Solid Wire, 22 - 26 AWG (Plug Can Be Used For Wire OD’s Of Under 1.2 mm & Cable Out Jacket OD Should Be Under 8.0 mm)
- Gold Plating: 50µ”
- Shielded Shell: Copper Alloy
Shielded RJ45 Connector for CAT6, CAT6A Solid and Stranded Cable
Primus Cable believes in great networking products—they’re the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT6 RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it right—reliable and blazing fast.
These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6, and CAT6A cable. These RJ45 connectors are gold plated and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included—they’re part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job.
Also featured on this RJ45 connector is a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable. Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference.