Rohn 45A2G Tower Top Cap Section, 9ft
Specifications Rohn 45AG2
|Manufacturer's Part Number||45AG2|
|Part Type||Tower Sections|
|Compatible Tower Model||45G series|
|Tower Section Type||Top|
|Top Section Type||Mast tube|
|Mast Tube Inside Diameter||2.080 in|
|Crossmember Bracing Diameter||0.438 in|
45AG2 Rohn 45G TOP SECTION
ROHN 45AG2 9 Foot (2.38 inch Outside Diameter) Tower Top Cap Section consists of 14 gauge walls with 5 bays of bracing and insert, double-bolted connections. The Pinnacle of this Section is Capped with a 14 AWG (2.38inches O.D.) Tube, protruding 18.00 inches above apex of side rails, and 36 inches in Total Length.
This Rohn section is one of several used to top off the 45G tower.
The 45AG2 is available in the standard 9 foot 0 inch section length. This tower uses double bolted joints which are proven to be the best method of joining tower sections for sturdiness and dependability. Featuring a 16 3/4 inch equilateral triangular design, the 45AG is constructed of extra heavy duty 1-1/4" steel tubing side rails with continuous solid steel rod bracing. Each 9' section is shipped containing all required nuts and bolts attached to one leg.
The 45G tower can be used guyed, self-supporting or bracketed configurations according to specifications in the ROHN catalog. As a guyed structure, it can rise to a maximum of 300 feet.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Built on 18-in equilateral triangle design
- High strength tubular legs joined by Zig-Zag cross members
- Each standard section contains all required nuts and bolts inside one leg
- Extra heavy-duty 1 ¼-in steel tubing side rails
- All mounting pipe heights are given as distance from the apex of the side rails