Rohn RSL Tower 100ft - Sections 1-10
Specifications Rohn RSL100A10
|Section size, top||21"|
|Section size, bottom||51"|
|Base footing||10' x 10' x 4'4", (16 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL100A10 RSL Tower 100ft - Sections 1-10
The Rohn RSL100A10 is a 100' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications.
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
This Kit Includes:Sections- 1-10
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 10
- 100’ Height
- Handles up to 20 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package