Rohn RSL Tower 30ft - Section 1-3
Specifications Rohn RSL30L13
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||90 MPH|
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 79 SF Antenna|
|Tower Type||Light Tower|
|Base footing||7'9" x 7'9" x 4'4", (9.6 cu. yds.)|
RSL30L13 Rohn RSL TOWER 30 FT-SECTION 1 - 3
The Rohn RSL30L13 is a RSL 30' Light Weigh Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit , U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs , Hot-Dipped Galvanized , is designed for use in Wireless Broadband , public Safety & Security applications .The RSL is shipped knocked down to reduce shipping cost and time .
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- R1-R3
- Top Kit- RSLH1A
- Bolt Kits- 3
- RSB03 Short Base ( Optional )
- RAL03 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional)
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- 30’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package