TP-Link AC1300 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
TP-Link Archer T3U Plus
AC1300 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
Higher Speeds, Better Connections
The Archer T3U Plus receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands for all your online needs. Choose the 2.4 GHz band for up to 400 Mbps of surfing, emailing, and social media, or switch to 5 GHz for up to 867 Mbps of gaming, HD streaming, and large file downloads.
Distinguished Antennas Architecture
With an advanced serial high-gain antenna structure, the Archer T3U Plus is able to maximize data transmission and reception efficiency, greatly increase reception range and provide a stable Wi-Fi connection throughout your home.
Boosted Throughput with MU-MIMO
MU-MIMO technology provides two simultaneous data streams, improving the throughput and efficiency of the entire network when working with a compatible MU-MIMO router.
Adjustable, Multi-Directional Antenna
Rotate and adjust the multi-directional antenna to improve user experience and performance in different environments.
A friendly user interface ensures simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards keep your wireless connection safe from intruders.
Supports operating systems including Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and macOS.
- AC1300 Lightning-Fast Speed — AC1300 (867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band or 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band) dual-band Wi-Fi to ensure all your devices run at full speed
- MU-MIMO Technology — Improves the throughput and efficiency of the whole network with MU-MIMO technology
- Dual-Band Wireless — The 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands provide flexible connectivity, giving your devices access to the latest dual-band Wi-Fi router for faster speed and extended range
- High-Gain Antennas — Advanced external high-gain antennas greatly enhance the reception and transmission signal strength of the USB adapter
- Supports the Latest Operating Systems — Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and macOS
|Dimensions||2.28 × 0.71 × 6.83 in (57.8 × 18 × 173.4 mm)|
|Antenna||1 External High Gain Antenna|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz: 11ac: Up to 867 Mbps(dynamic) 11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic) 11a: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic) 2.4 GHz: 11n: Up to 400 Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11 Mbps(dynamic)|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz: 11ac VHT80: -62dBm 11ac VHT40: -64dBm 11ac VHT20: -68dBm 11n HT40: -71dBm 11n HT20: -73dBm 11a 54Mbps: -77dBm 2.4 GHz: 11n HT40: -70dBm 11n HT20: -71dBm 11g 54Mbps: -73dBm 11b 11Mbps: -87dBm|
|Transmit Power||5 GHz: 20dBm(FCC) / 20dBm(CE) (EIRP) 2.4 GHz : 18dBm(FCC) / 18dBm(CE) (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|