TP-Link AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter
TP-Link Archer TX50E
AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter
High Performance for High Demands
The very latest WiFi standard, Wi-Fi 6, provides extreme speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity so you enjoy faster downloads, smoother streaming, and more immersive gaming.
Deep-Dive into VR
Wi-Fi 6 comes with 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth, for powerful, continuous WiFi.‡ Bandwidth-intensive applications like VR demand high speeds, which Wi-Fi 6 delivers—3× faster than Wi-Fi 5.§ Just insert Archer TX50E into your PC for fully immersive VR experiences.
Lag No More
Revolutionary OFDMA reduces latency by up to 75% to provide ultra-responsive gaming, uninterrupted video chatting and seamless live streaming.
High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing WiFi coverage, offering a fast and smooth online experience further away.
Connect and Enjoy via the Latest Bluetooth 5.0
The latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.
WPA3, the latest network security standard that provides safer and individualized password encryption, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensure your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online.
More Devices, Less Congestion
OFDMA creates separate channel segments for devices to communicate while MU-MIMO allows multiple clients to simultaneously receive data. Combining these technologies guarantees your PC gets strong, efficient, and lag-free wireless connectivity at the same time all of your other devices are communicating.
Ingenious Details Make a Perfect Whole
A customized heat sink improves connection stability by efficiently dissipating thermal energy. Additionally, gold plating on every contractor prevents oxidation. This attention to detail ensures your adapter is crafted for ultimate performance.
The utility on the provided CD makes software installation remarkably simple
Operating System Supports Windows 10 (64-bit) only
Standard and Low-Profile Brackets
Both a standard and low-profile bracket, for mini tower computer cases, are provided
- AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz), ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technology such as 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Minimized Lag for Your PC: Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest of networks.
- Broader Range: Two powerful signal-boost high-gain antennas greatly increase range for a smoother online experience further away.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Greater Speeds and Range: Archer TX50E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup.*
- Cutting-Edge WPA3: Protect your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol so your information is secure from hackers.
- Premium quality & Performance: Gold plating and a customized heat sink improve connection stability and efficiency ensuring ultimate performance.
- Support Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only - Driver installation required via Website or included CD.
Specifications Archer TX50E
|Dimensions||3.7 x 4.8 x 0.8 in (95.2 x 120.8 x 21.5 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Two High-Gain Dual Band Antennas|
|Chipset||Intel Wi-Fi 6 Chipset|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz IEEE 802.11ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.0|
|WLAN Signal Rate||5 GHz 11ax: Up to 2402 Mbps(dynamic) 11ac: Up to 1733 Mbps(dynamic) 11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic) 11a: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic) 2.4 GHz 11ax: Up to 574 Mbps(dynamic) 11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11 Mbps(dynamic)|
|WLAN Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz : 11ax HT160：-56.25dBm 11ax HT80: -59dBm 11ax HT40: -62.25dBm 11ax HT20: -65dBm 11ac HT160：-62dBm 11ac HT80: -65.5dBm 11ac HT40: -69.75dBm 11ac HT20: -73.75dBm 11n HT40: -74.5dBm 11n HT20: -77.5dBm 11a 54Mbps: -77.75dBm 11a 6Mbps: -94.5dBm 2.4GHz : 11ax HT40: -60.75dBm 11ax HT20: -63.75dBm 11n HT40: -73dBm 11n HT20: -76.25dBm 11g 54Mbps: -76.5dBm 11b 11Mbps: -89dBm|
|WLAN Transmit Power||5 GHz : 27dBm(FCC) 2.4 GHz : 26dBm(FCC)|
|WLAN Modes||Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WAP2/WPA3, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, 1024QAM|
|Bluetooth Profiles||Archer TX50E support the native BT profiles implemented in Windows 10.|
|System Requirements||Windows 10(64-bit) only|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|