TP-Link Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
|Interface||Uplink port: One 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port, accepts 802.3af or 802.3at PoE Access ports: Three 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports with one|
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Power Supply||802.3af/802.3at PoE|
|Power Consumption||9.8 watts 24.4 watts with 13w PoE output|
|Dimensions||5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in. 143 × 86 × 20 mm|
|Antenna||2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi 5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band) Enable/ disable SSID broadcast Automatic channel assignment Transmit power control (adjustable in 1 dBm step) QoS (WMM) Band steering Beamforming Load balance Rate limit Scheduled reboot Wireless scheduled on/off Wireless Statistics based on SSID, access point, or client|
|Wireless Security||Captive portal authentication Access control list Wireless MAC address filtering Wireless isolation between clients SSID to VLAN Mapping LAN port-based VLAN Rogue AP detection 802.1X EAP support 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise|
|Transmission Power||≤21 dBm (2.4 GHz) ≤21 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Centralized Management||Omada Cloud-Based Controller Omada Hardware Controller (OC300) Omada Hardware Controller (OC200) Omada Software Controller|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/ remote syslog|
|Web-based Management||HTTP/ HTTPS|
|Package Contents||Omada AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall Installation guide Mounting screw|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉) Storage temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉) Operating humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing Storage humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|
Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design
The thinnest wall plate AP available—only 15 mm—featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network
Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1*uplink + 3*downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Omada SDN Ready: Ready for Omada SDN controller for centralized management and monitoring.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one uplink and three access ports. PoE pass-through is available on one of the access port providing power for desk phones, cameras or other PoE devices.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for mobility and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends the access point into the walls of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, and dormitories.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with US, EU and 86mm junction boxes with PoE support.
- Customer Oriented Guest Network: Along with multiple ways of login (SMS, Facebook Wi-Fi, Voucher, and customizable captive portal) allows guest access smoothly and friendly.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with airtime fairness, band steering, and beamforming technologies.