TP-Link Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Slim with Energy Monitoring
|Input||100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 15A|
|Output||15A Maximum load|
|Wireless Type||2.4GHz Wi-Fi only|
|System Requirements||Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher|
|Certifications||FCC, UL, RoHS|
|Buttons||Power and Settings button|
|Operating Temperature||0 ºC~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F )|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 1.5 x 1.6 in. ( 66.5 x 38 x 40 mm )|
Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Slim with Energy Monitoring
Manage your connected devices’ real-time energy consumption and know which one is most power-hungry. Reduce unnecessary energy loss and lower your electric bills with the Schedule and Timer.
Turn your connected lamps, small appliances, holiday decorations, and other electrical devices on or off automatically to match your daily routine.
Control devices connected to the smart plug wherever you have internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
Turn your home into a true smart home with Kasa Smart. Automate your lights and appliances with smart plugs and bulbs. Secure your home with Kasa Cameras. Control it all from the Kasa Smart app.
Simple to set up and use with Alexa
Setup is faster than ever before with Alexa. Use your Echo device to set up the plug via voice command.
- Once you’ve set up your Echo device, plug in your TP-Link smart plug. If Alexa or the Alexa app says “New plug found,” go straight to step 3.
- In the Kasa app, click the ‘+’ icon and then follow the step-by-step instructions to set up your smart plug and link your TP-Link account to Amazon.
- To use your device with Alexa, just say “Alexa, turn on First Plug.”
Ease of Use
- Easy Setup – Download the Kasa Smart app and follow the setup instructions for your plug
- Remote Control – The smart plug makes it easy to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with the free Kasa Smart app on your phone
- Works with Vocie Assistants – Control smart plugs using the leading voice assistants such as Amazon Echo, Google Assistant, and Samsung SmartThings
- Compatible with Android, iOS – The free Kasa Smart app lets you run smart plugs from any Android (5.0 or higher) or iOS (iOS 10 or higher) devices
- Works with SmartThings – Control and manage your Kasa devices with SmartThings
- Scheduling – Set schedules to turn on/off the smart plugs at any chosen time for your convenience
- Scenes – Customize a scene to activate a group of smart devices simultaneously, allowing you to easily set your mood, activity or fit any special occasion.
- Smart Actions – With Smart Actions, your Kasa devices can work together to create a smarter smart home
- Grouping – Use Grouping to combine your Kasa devices with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone