TP-Link Omada Cloud Controller
Omada Cloud Controller
Dedicated In Network Centralized Management
The OC200 Omada Hardware Controller provides centralized management of the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and effortlessly scale your network to boost your business.
Industry Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced hardware design and the latest chipset, OC200 has the impressive processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Visitors have access to secure Wi-Fi with captive portal and wireless isolation technology. Newly added SMS authentication simplifies the connection process, while Facebook authentication raises the social media profile of your business.
Even More Convenient with Omada App
Remotely access and configure the OC200 from the convenience of your smartphone, wherever you are in the world.
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app Pre-installed Omada controller software. Power it on and start to play.
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
|Interface||2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port 1 x USB 2.0 Port for configuration backup 1 x Micro USB Port for power|
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/Minimum 1A）|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Management Scale||100 EAPs|
|Wireless Fuction||L3 Management Multi-SSID Load Balance Band Steering Airtime Fairness Beamforming Rate Limit Wireless Schedule QoS|
|Wireless Security||WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/WPA/WPA2 Encryption Access Control SSID to VLAN Mapping Guest Network|
|AP Management||Support Omada EAP Series Cloud Access Omada App Support Reboot& Wireless Schedule Auto Backup & Restore Batch Firmware Upgrade|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|