TP-Link AC750 Wireless Travel Router 2.4/5GHz
|Interface||1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port|
1 Reset Button
1 USB 2.0 Port
1 Mode Switch
1 WPS Button
|External Power Supply||5V/2A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.91*2.64*0.87 in. (74*67*22mm)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz|
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||5GHz: Up to 433Mbps(Only with 11AC Wireless Adapter); Up to 150Mbps with 11N Wireless Adapter 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps|
|Reception Sensitivity||11a 54M: -76dBm; 11ac VHT20 MCS8: -70dBm; 11ac VHT40 MCS9: -65.5dBm; 11ac VHT80 MCS9: -61.5dBm |
2.4GHz: 11g 54M: -76dBm11n; HT20 MCS7: -74dBm; 11n HT40 MCS7: -71dBm
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption|
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|WAN Connection Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/ |
PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List,|
|Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz guest network × 1|
5GHz guest network × 1
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS or Linux-based operating system|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉)|
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
AC750 Portable Wi-Fi Travel Router, 2.4/5GHz, 802.11ac/b/g/n, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 Micro USB Port, Internal Antenna, Outside AC Adapter
Portable and compact
With the travel-sized and compact design, TL-WR902AC is small enough to put into your pocket and make sure you can have internet access wherever you go. The mini USB power supply and built-in adapter make it perfect for travelers, students, and anyone else living life on the go.
Excellent Wireless Speed with 11AC Wi-Fi
Coming with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds, TL-WR902AC delivers a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 733Mbps, making it an ideal choice for various applications simultaneously.
Creates Wi-Fi Wherever You Want and Anyway You Desire!
To meet the wireless needs of almost any situation you might encounter, the TL-WR902AC features Router, Hotspot, Range Extender, Client, and Access Point Modes.
- Router Mode: Instantly create a private wireless network and share Internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices. Ideal for setup in most hotels.
- Hotspot Mode: Enjoy wireless Internet access by connecting to an outdoor WISP Access Point.
- Range Extender Mode: Extend your existing Wi-Fi network to maximize coverage and eliminate dead zones.
- Client Mode: Allow devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network.
- Access Point Mode: Create a wireless network for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Multifunctional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
A multifunctional USB port allows you to share files and media through your internet browser with different computers. Also, the USB port can provide power supply (up to 5V/2A) to mobile devices like smart phones or tablets, making it easy to charge on the go.
- Travel-Sized Design – Conveniently small and light to pack and take on the road, creating Wi-Fi network via Ethernet or WISP
- Dual Band AC750 Wi-Fi – Strong, fast connection for HD streaming on all your devices
- One Switch for Multiple Modes – Perfect for Wi-Fi at home, your hotel room or on the road
- Flexible Power – Micro USB port to an adapter, portable charger or laptop
- Versatile USB – For file sharing or providing power supply to mobile devices