Ubiquiti RocketDish 5GHz ac Carrier Class 2x2 Bridge Dish Antenna
|Dimensions||748 x 748 x 349 mm (29.45 x 29.45 x 13.74 in)*|
|Weight||7.6 kg (16.76 lb) (Mount Included)**|
|Frequency Range||5.1 - 5.8 GHz|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Loading||1,028 N @ 200 km/h (231 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Cross-pol Isolation||35 dB Min.|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
Ubiquiti RocketDish 5G31-AC
The RocketDish RD-5G31-AC is a Carrier Class 2x2 Bridge Dish Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately).
Pair the RocketM’s radio with the RocketDish antenna’s reach to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish can be deployed.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Ruggedized mounting The mounting bracket is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Reduced weight The dish and mounting brackets are made of lightweight aluminum.
- Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Radome and shroud The included radome protects the inner components, while the metal shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature’s harshest elements.
- Dish, mounting brackets, and fasteners For superior corrosion resistance, the dish and mounting brackets are podwer‑coated, and the fasteners are made of stainless steel.