APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 2U 120V with SmartConnect
|Output power capacity||1.0kWatts / 1.44kVA|
|Max Configurable Power (Watts)||1.0kWatts / 1.44kVA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||120V|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 5%|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Other Output Voltages||110, 125|
|Waveform type||Sine wave|
|Output Connections||(6) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)|
|Transfer Time||6ms typical : 10ms maximum|
|Nominal Input Voltage||120V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||NEMA 5-15P|
|Cord Length||8ft (2.44meters)|
|Input voltage range for main operations||82 - 144V|
|Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation||75 - 154V|
|Number of Power Cords||1|
|Other Input Voltages||110, 125|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Typical recharge time||3hour(s)|
|Expected Battery Life (years)||4 - 6|
|Battery Charge Power (Watts)||144Watts|
|Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity||432|
|Runtime View Runtime Graph (Available in Technical Tab on site)||View Runtime Chart (Available in Technical Tab on site) Efficiency View Efficiency|
|Communications & Management|
|Interface Port(s)||RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB|
|Control panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||--|
|Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity||1|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Surge energy rating||680Joules|
|Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Size||9.25" L x 21.06" W x 2.44" H|
|Net Weight||45.24 lbs|
|Units per Pallet||8.0|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95 %|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000ft (0-3000meters)|
|Storage Temperature||-15 - 45 °C|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95 %|
|Storage Elevation||0-50000ft (0-15000meters)|
|Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit||45.0dBA|
|Online thermal dissipation||225.0BTU/hr|
|Approvals||CSA C22.2 No. 107.1, cULus, ENERGY STAR V2.0 (USA), FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003, UL 1778|
|Equipment protection policy||Lifetime : $150000|
|Standard warranty||3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|REACH||REACH: Contains SVHCs|
|Proposition 65 Warning||Available in Documentation tab|
Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 2U 120V with SmartConnect
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: Installation guide, Rack Mounting support rails, USB cable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Single switched outlet group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits:
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Predictive failure notification. Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Resettable circuit breakers Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Power conditioning Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- LED status indicators Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- USB connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.