Cambium ePMP Force 300-25 5GHz High Gain Radio (Single)
|Channel Spacing||Configurable in 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||Wide Band Operation 5.150 – 5.970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)|
|Channel Width||20 | 40 | 80 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium|
|Proprietary Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv6/IPv4 Management, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN 802.1Q with||802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -63 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -85 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -82 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -56 dBm (per chain)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS9 (256QAM 5/6)|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)|
|Weight||2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)|
|Wind Survival||180 km/hour (112 mi/hour)|
|Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||47 cm x 31 cm (18.5 in x 12.2 in)|
|Pole Diameter Range||6.4 cm – 7.6 cm (2.5 in – 3 in)|
|Power Consumption||12 Watts|
|Input Voltage||30 Volts|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|Industry Canada Cert||TBD|
Cambium ePMP Force 300 5GHz FCC
ePMP Force 300-25 5GHz High Gain Radio w/ 25dBi Dish Antenna (FCC, US power cord)
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point. Designed to operate as an affordable, yet highly reliable, point-to-point product offering 700 Mbps throughput, the Force 300-25 will also serve as a high-gain subscriber for future ePMP access points. With its introduction, Force 300-25 opens up opportunities for short- and long-haul backhauls where throughput, interference, and resiliency are important, while keeping costs down. Applications range from enterprise building-to-building connectivity to traditional WISP backhaul needs. Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local Wi-Fi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The Force 300-25 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum and allows for live action without bringing down the radio.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.