KP Performance 3.5-3.8 GHz, 1-Foot, 20 dBi, Parabolic Antenna, Dual Polarized with N-type Female Connectors on 36" LMR200 Cables
KP Performance KP-35PD1-N
3.5-3.8 GHz, 1-Foot, 20 dBi, Parabolic Antenna, Dual Polarized with N-type Female Connectors on 36" LMR200 Cables
The KP-35PD1-N is 1-foot 20 dBi parabolic antenna operating from 3.5 - 3.8 GHz. This antenna includes dual horizontal and vertical polarization and provides 20 dBi gain with a focused main beam of 18 degree beamwidth that has minimal side-lobes and back-lobes that outperform similiar sized flat panels.
This parabolic antenna comes with a pair of pre-attached, 36" LMR 200 pig-tail cables with N-female connectors which simplifies installation and minimizes taping. Use this parabolic antenna over a flat panel antenna to maximize the potential of your radio by improving signal strength and reducing the noise floor in your link.
Our parabolic antennas are perfectly suited for high density point-to-point client-premises or backhaul application requireing 2x2 MIMO in the 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) frequency band. This antenna supports LTE deployments in the CBRS 3.5 - 3.8 GHz spectrum.
Rugged and Weatherproof
The 1-foot parabolic antenna features an industrial-grade, powder-coated reflector, feed horn, and mounting brackets which allow 15 degree if elevation mechanical tilt and installation for pipe diameter from 1.2" to 2.5". This CBRS parabolic antenna is built to withstand speeds of up to 130 mph and survive in a wide range of challenging environments.
- 20dBi gain with 1ft diameter dish
- 2 x 2 MIMO dual polarization +/-90deg
- Comes with 36” LMR 200 Pigtails and N-type Female Connectors
- Low side lobes and high front to back
- Compact shipping size
- Rugged design with heavy-duty brackets and weather-resistant powder coating for industrial and corrosive applications
- 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) applications
- Wireless LAN systems & IEEE 802.16e applications
- Mobile WiMAX Wireless Internet Provider "cell" sites
- Outdoor or indoor point-to-point (PtP) requiring high gain
|Frequency Range||3.5 GHz to 3.8 GHz|
|Dish Diameter||15" (1-Foot)|
|Cross Polarization||30 dB|
|F/B Ratio||25 dB|
|Connector Type||2 x N-Type Female on 36" LMR200 Cables|
|Mounting Mast Diameter||1.2 to 2.5 in(30.48 to 63.50 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +60 deg C|
|Wind Survivability||125 MPH (201.17 KPH)|
|Dimension||13.4 in L x 13.4 in W x 7.9 in H|