KP Performance 3.5 GHz to 3.8 GHz, 15 Degree, 20 dBi, ±45 Slant Polarization, 2-Port Flat Panel Antenna
|Frequency Range||3500 MHz to 3800 MHz|
|Polarization Type||H/V or 45° Slant|
|F/B Ratio||25 dB|
|Cross Polar Ratio||15 dB|
|Return Loss||17 dB|
|Connector Type||N-Type Female|
|Length||386 mm | 15.2 in|
|Width||386 mm | 15.2 in|
|Height||30 mm | 1.2 in|
|Net Weight, with brackets||3.3 lb|
KP Performance KP-3DPFP20
3.5 GHz to 3.8 GHz, 15 Degree, 20 dBi, ±45 Slant Polarization, 2-Port Flat Panel Antenna
The KP Performance KP-3DPFP20 Flat Panel Antenna combines two ports with dual ±45 slant polarization, high 20 dBi gain with a 15 degree horizontal beamwidth in a single enclosure with one mounting point.
The KP-3DPFP10 is a professional quality antenna designed primarily for 2x2 MIMO point-to-point or point-to-multipoint applications in the 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) frequency band. This antenna incorporates advanced low PIM, dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of two 2x2 radios with multiple transmit and receive path.
The small 15" x 15" x 1" flat panel limits the wireless infrastructure footprint and provides high gain for stable PtP links. This antenna supports LTE deployments in the CBRS 3.5 - 3.8 GHz spectrum.
Rugged and Weatherproof:
The 2-port flat panel antenna features a heavy-duty UV-resistant plastic radome for all-weather operation. The heavy-duty, powder-coated mounting bracket is polarization adjustable between horizontal/vertical and ±45 slant polarization and allows installation with pipe diameter from 1.2" to 2". This CBRS flat panel antenna is built to withstand speeds of up to 130 mph and survive in a wide-range of challenging environments.
- 2 x 2 MIMO – Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Dual ±45 slant polarization ports with integral N-female connectors in a single enclosure
- UV-resistant radome and rugged mounting hardware for all-weather operation
- Stable 20 dBi gain in a small-profile 15” x 15” x 1” form factor
- Ideal for indoor coverage or outdoor small-cell applications for the CBRS band
- 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) applications
- Wireless LAN systems & IEEE 802.16e applications
- Mobile WiMAX Wireless Internet Provider "cell" sites
- Outdoor or indoor point-to-point (PtP) in CBRS band