KP Performance 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz, 29dBi 2-Foot Parabolic Dish Antenna
|Dish Diameter||25" (2-Foot)|
|Polarization Type||H/V or ±45 Slant|
|Cross Polarization||32 dB|
|F/B Ratio||40 dB|
|Mounting Type||Pipe Mount|
|Dimension||30 in L x 30 in W x 12.5 in H|
|Antenna-to-Pipe Distance||172 mm | 6.8 in|
KP Performance KP-5PDUIS5-2
4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz, 2-Foot Parabolic Dish Antenna with Ubiquiti®: PS-5AC, IS-5AC, IS-M5 Quick-Connect Adapter
This ProLine Parabolic Antenna is engineered to suppress side-lobes and back-lobes and are excellent at rejecting interference. These parabolic antennas maximize the potential of your radio by improving signal strength and reducing the noise floor in your link. Our parabolic antennas are perfectly suited for high density point-to-point client-premises or backhaul applications.
The KP-5PDUIS5-2 is a 2-foot, 29 dBi parabolic antenna operating from 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz. This antenna includes a specially designed quick-connect, weatherproof radio adapter specifically for the Ubiquiti® : PrismStationTM 5AC, IsoStationTM 5AC, IsoStationTM M5. The radio unit simply slots into place onto the adapter housing. The radio’s fast-release button makes removing the radio simple and fast. This parabolic antenna also features H/V or ±45° slant polarization options and boasts excellent front-to-back of 40 dB.
- Stable gain over ultra-wide bandwidth of 4.9 GHz - 6.4 GHz
- Optimized F/B & side-lobe suppression minimizes interference
- Included Ubiquiti® : PS-5AC, IS-5AC, IS-M5 push-in adapter is fully weatherproofed
- Patented Quick-Connect Waveguide technology
- Installs in minutes to reduce service calls and installation time
- Quick connect waveguide allows rapid change of polarization
- Integrated handle / hoisting hook for added safety and convenient installation
- Heavy-duty bracket with fine elevation and azimuth adjustment
- Mounts to any size mast from 0.75" to 4.5"