KP Performance 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz, 65 Degree Sector Antenna, 17.5 dBi, 8-Port, ±45 Slant
|Frequency Range||4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz|
|Polarization Type||45 Deg. Slant|
|F/B Ratio||35 dB|
|Connector Type||4 x Type N Female|
KP Performance KPP-5SX4-90
4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz, 90 Degree Sector Antenna, 17.5 dBi, 8-Port, ±45 Slant
This ProLine Sector Antenna is engineered to deliver high, stable gain over wide bandwidths and suppress side-lobes and back-lobes for mitigating inter-sector interference.
The KPP-5SX4-90 is a 90 Degree, 17 dBi sector antenna operating from 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz. This antenna features 4 ports and ±45° slant polarization with excellent front-to-back of 35 dB.
- Stable performance over wide bandwidths with flat gain
- Superior port isolation, cross polarization discrimination, gain, VSWR, and front-to-back
- Ultra-wide bandwidths for world-wide markets
- Upper side lobe suppression reduces inter-cell interference
- Null fill improves coverage near the tower
- Side-lobe mitigation and improved front-to-back performance help reject interference
- Integrated hoisting hook for added safety and convenient installation
- Heavy-duty aluminum brackets with powder coated steel hardware
- Universal radio bracket with quick-release slot/clip design is compatible with many AP radios
- Mounts to any size mast from 0.75" to 4.5"