KP Performance 2 GHz 24 dBi Dual Pol Feed Horn Antenna - 4 Pack Box
KP Performance KPPA-24-2GHZDPFHA-4P (4 Pack)
2 GHz 24 dBi Dual Pol Feed Horn Antenna with Large Dish (4 Pack Box)
The KPPA-24-2GHZDPFHA-4P 2 GHz dual-polarized feed horn reflector dish antennas are the ideal solution for point-to-point and customer premises equipment (CPE) applications. They are also a better alternative to traditional flat panel antennas. This 2 GHz feed horn antenna has an adjustable bracket that allows for vertical/horizontal or ±45-degree slant polarization schemes and delivers 24 dBi gain. This feedhorn antennas operate in the 2.3-2.7 GHz frequency range and provides VSWR as low as 1.5:1. It can be used with radios from Cambium, UBNT, MikroTik or any other 2 GHz dual-connectorized radio.
These feed horn reflector dish antennas deliver a 32 dB front-to-back and port isolation greater than 30 dB and cross-polarization discrimination greater than 20 dB. This 28" dish antenna features two Type-N female connectors and a J-arm pole mount. These antennas are built to sustain high-winds and resist sun-fade and rusting. They can also be special ordered with a company logo added to the dish face.
- Powder coated to prevent salt and sun fade
- Comes in a 4 pack for cost effective shipping and handling
- Sleek design, allowing these to be installed on clients homes for a higher gain
- Low wind loading for mounting on towers for point to point shots
- This dish can also utilize a Canopy Claw mount, Nanostation and Loco radio mounts.
|Frequency Range||2.3 GHz to 2.7 GHz|
|Cross Polar Ratio||26 dB|
|Port Isolation||20 dB|
|Connector Type||2 x Type N Female|