Kp Performance 2 GHz 120° 15 dBi ± 45 Degree Slant Sector GEN III With Radio Case
|Frequency range||2400-2500 MHz|
|Azimuth 3dB beamwidth||120 °|
|Elevation 3dB beamwidth||9.8 °|
|Electrical Downtilt||1.8 °|
|Return loss||> 13 dB|
|F/B ratio||> 20 dB|
|Cross-pol ratio||> 21 dB|
|Port to port isolation||20 dB|
|Input power||50 W max per port|
|Connector Type||Type N Female x 2|
|Dimensions||32 x 12 x 12”|
|Mounting method||Carriage bolts|
|Mounting pole dia||1¼” - 4”|
|Surface Finish||Matt powder coat|
|Temperature range||-40° to +60° C / +140° F|
|Wind speed||160 km/h / 100 mph|
|UV protection||UV resistant UPVC|
|Ingress protection||IP55 rain resistant|
KP Performance KPPA-2GHZDP120S-45-WC
2 GHz 120° 15 dBi ± 45 Degree Slant Sector GEN III With Radio Case / Cables Included
- 2GHz ± 45 Degree Slant Dual Pol 15 dBi 120 degree sector with 2 N connection with radio case.
- Metal case covers up the N connections on the sector and radio.
- Case is designed to work with ePMP and UBNT rocket radios. Functional mounting bracket.
- Flexible LMR200 cables provided.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Cost effective all in one Antenna solution with radio casing attached.
KP Performance Antennas is producing the product leading dual pol sector antennas out there today. Our KP sectors will provide you the consistent coverage you need to offer quality service. The sector is specifically designed for customer deploying 45 degree slant radios. The KPPA-2GHZDPS90 & KPPA-2GHZDPS65 antennas comes with heavy duty mounting brackets with an easy attach system, stainless steel hardware and two shielded LMR 200 N to N pigtails for increased performance. These sectors have an exceptional F/B ratio and the performance you have come to expect from KP Performance Antennas.