KP Performance KPPA-2GHZDP120S-WC 2.4GHz 120 Degree 15 dBi
- SKU: KPPA-2GHZDP120S-WC
- Manufacturer: KP Performance
- Availability: Call for Inventory Status
2.4GHz 120 Degree 15 dBi H/V Sector (Radio Case) GEN III KPPA-2GHZDP120S-WC
2.4GHz 120 degree 15 dBi gain sectors with metal radio box on the back to contain radio & connectors RF loss. Includes shielded LMR SMA to N cables.
Case will fit ePMP and all version of the Ubiquiti AP radios.
- Metal radio casing to contain the RF loss from the rocket radio.
- Metal case covers up the N connections on the sector and radio.
- Out performs our competitors by 1 to 4 dBi as compared to a competitors sector antenna with shield added.
- Will not requite a purchase of additional RF shield kit.
- Very high F/B ratio.
- Versatile mounting bracket.
- Flexible LMR200 cables provided.
- Sleek new design for low wind loading
- Stainless steel hardware
- Most cost effective all in one solution sector antenna on the market.
KP Performance Antennas is producing the product leading dual pol sector antennas out there today. Our KP sectors will provide you the consistent coverage you need to offer quality service. Options of Ubiquiti rocket radio box shield kits built on for companies deploying UBNT equipment. This option is a full metal enclosure for the Ubiquiti rocket with radio mount for ease of installation. Deploying our option reduces overall square footage on your towers and therefore preventing added wind load over other sectors on the market. The KPPA-2GHZDPS120 & KPPA-2GHZDPS65 antennas comes with heavy duty mounting brackets with an easy attach system, stainless steel hardware and two shielded LMR 200 pigtails for increased performance. These sectors have an exceptional F/B ratio and the performance you have come to expect from KP Performance Antennas.
|Frequency range||2400-2500 MHz|
|Polarization||Vertical and Horizontal|
|Azimuth 3dB beamwidth||120 °|
|Elevation 3dB beamwidth||9.8 °|
|Electrical Downtilt||1.8 °|
|Return loss||> 13 dB|
|F/B ratio||> 20 dB|
|Cross-pol ratio||> 21 dB|
|Port to port isolation||20 dB|
|Input power||50 W max per port|
|Connector Type||Type N Female x 2|
|Dimensions||26 x 8.5 x 5”|
|Mounting method||Carriage bolts|
|Mounting pole dia||1¼” - 4”|
|Surface Finish||Matt powder coat|
|Temperature range||-40° to +60° C / +140° F|
|Wind speed||160 km/h / 100 mph|
|UV protection||UV resistant UPVC|
|Ingress protection||IP55 rain resistant|