KP Performance 5 GHz, 13 dBi, H/V Dual Polarization Omni Antenna with Integrated Large Radio Case
KP Performance KPPA-5GHZ-DPOMA-WC-3
5 GHz, 13 dBi, H/V Dual Polarization Omni Antenna with Integrated Large Radio Case
The KPPA-5GHZ-DPOMA-WC-3 builds upon KP’s dual polarized 5.15 – 5.95 GHz, 13 dBi, omni antenna which now comes with a larger integrated radio case that fits most popular radios from Cambium and Ubiquiti. This includes legacy radios supported by KP’s 2nd generation omni's with cases and Ubiquiti’s 5AC Prism Gen 2 (RP-5AC-GEN2) and Cambium’s ePMP 2000 radio.
The radio case protects both the radio and cables from direct rain and sun, reducing the chance of failure in the field and simplifying installation with minimal taping of connectors. The antenna comes with two N-type Female Right Angle to RP-SMA Female Straight LMR200 cables of 6” length. Fully assemble the antenna and radio on the ground and simply plug in the ethernet cable through the grommet in the case.
Using an omni antenna like this is a practical solution when you are setting up a new tower and cannot justify the cost of putting up 3, 4 or more radios and sectors.
If you only require a radius of 5 to 6 miles, the KPPA-5GHZ-DPOMA-WC-3 omni antenna may be the solution you are looking for, providing a very consistent pattern with no null zones.
Rugged, weatherproof and equipped with a versatile pipe style mount, the KP performance omni antenna is built for a broad range of environments and features a heavy-duty UV-resistance plastic radome for all-weather operation. The powder coated, high-strength mounting brackets and radio case are corrosive resistant and built to withstand wind speeds of up to 130mph.
- 5.1 – 5.95 GHz, 13 dBi gain with Horizontal/Vertical Polarization
- 360 degree of coverage with no null zones
- Powder-coated metal case protects your RF connections, minimizing need for tape
- Out performs our competitors by 1 to 3 dBi
- Will not require a RF shield if using a UBNT radio.
- Functional easy-to-install mounting bracket
- 2 x 2 MIMO – Multiple Input and Multiple-Output
- Cost effective all-in-one Omni Antenna solution with radio casing attached
- 2 x N-type Female Right Angle to RP-SMA Female Straight LMR200 cables of 6” length
NOTE: Radio case can be taken off by removing 4 small screws.
- Wireless MIMO LAN systems & IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax
- Public safety U-NII-1, 2, 3, and 4 (5.15-5.925 GHz)
- Mobile WiMAX Wireless Internet Provider "cell" sites
- Point-to-multipoint (PtMP) requiring 360 degree of coverage
- Cost-sensitive low-density deployments
|Frequency Range||5.15 GHz to 5.95 GHz|
|Cross Polar Ratio||20 dB|
|Port Isolation||30 dB|
|Connector Type||2 x Type N Female|
|Dimension||40.8 in L x 8.5 in W x 7.3 in H|