KP Performance KPPA-900DPY17 Yagi-antennas (5 Pack)
900 MHz 17.5 dBi Dual Pol Yagi Antenna
The KP Performance KPPA-900DPY17 dual pol Yagi Antennas are manufactured using high strength 6061-T6 aluminum to withstand heavy ice, high wind and other harsh conditions. These yagi antennas operate in the 900 MHz spectrum and are specially designed for NLOS applications. These yagi antennas offer 17.5 dBi gain. This directional antenna is compatible with PMP450i 900MHz radios from Cambium.
All elements on this yagi antenna are compression crimped into the boom (not riveted) which eliminates misalignment and fastener problems. Our 900 MHz yagi antennas are engineered and field tested for superior tree penetration and performance like no other yagi antenna on the market. The entire antenna is powder coated for durability, ice build up prevention and corrosion resistance. An integrated antenna and radio mounting bracket is supplied which easily permits horizontal or vertical polarization.
- Elements and boom are manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum for optimum strength
- Antenna is corrosion and fade resistance with a 5 year fade and salt guarantee
- 26" RP SMA pigtail cables included
- Antenna is assembled with stainless steel hardware
- Comes with a double stack U bolt mounting bracket
- Boom is capped at both ends for weather proofing
- All elements are compression crimped into theboom (Not Riveted)