McCown Technology Corporation Outdoor Gas Discharge Tube Ethernet SS
|Attenuation||1.8dB @ 1000Mhz|
|Return Loss Decrease||0.3dB|
|Clamping Voltage||Standard Model – 3.8V Long 3.0 V Transverse|
|Clamping Voltage||HV Model – 69 Volts|
McCown Technology Corporation 800-CAT6-TWR
Outdoor Tower/Wall Mount Gas Discharge
Outdoor Tower/Wall Mount 100% Gas Discharge Tube 8 Circuit Ethernet Surge Protector
Protect up to 8 CAT5/c circuits with one device.
This multi line protector is designed for outdoor use. It is suitable for tower or wall mounting.
This device is designed to protect equipment such as APs and SMs installed at NOCs or tower sites where a number of devices are colocated.
This 100% Gas Discharge Tube version has the least amount of loading of all of our surge suppression products. While slightly slower than our other solid state products it is more robust to ground sourced noise. If CRC errors or Frame Check errors are being caused by a solid state surge suppressor this device will cure that problem when swapped for the solid state device.
Grounded and bonded shielded RJ45 jacks provide grounds to shielded plugs. Individual surge suppression modules can be replaced.
- Compatible with all types of POE
- 8 Individual Ethernet Circuit Protection
- Individual Field Replacable Modules
- Shielded RJ45 Jacks
- Gas Discharge Tube Protection
- POE timing glitch correction – eliminates CRC errors & speed reduction on some timing over POE systems
- No air Back-Up-Gap (BUG) means extra long life and resistance to insect contamination
- Ultra Low Capacitance Design – Zero Bandwidth Reduction
- Internal or External Ground Connection
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Mounts to Wall or Tower
- High-Speed Ethernet Surge Suppression Design
- Installed at large colocation sites such as a NOC
- Prevent damage to the AP and the other NOC equipment