MikroTik Small weatherproof wireless access point with International LTE modem, two SIM slots, GPS
- SKU: RB912R-2nD-LTm&R11e-LTE
- Manufacturer: MikroTik
- Availability: Call for Availability This item can sometimes be sourced and shipped direct from other locations when out of stock.
|CPU||QCA9531 650 MHz|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|10/100 Ethernet ports||1|
|Wireless||Built-in 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n, dual-chain|
|Wireless chip model||QCA9531|
|Wireless regulations||Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations|
|Antenna beam width||360°|
|Wireless antenna gain||1.5 dBi|
|GPS||Built-in MT3337V, with uUFL RF connector and active antenna support|
|SIM slot||2 Mini SIM slots|
|LTE category||4 (150Mbps Downlink, 50Mbps Uplink)|
|3G category||R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink)|
|LTE antenna gain||3.5 dBi (with uFL connector)|
|Serial port||RS232 (shared with GPS port)|
|Supported input voltage||PoE in: 10 V - 57 V (Passive PoE and 802.3af/at with unshielded cable) DC jack: 8 - 30 V MicroUSB: 5 V|
|Dimensions||139 x 77 x 28,5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-40°C .. +70°C tested|
|Max Power consumption||9 W|
|LTE (FDD) bands||1/2/3/7/8/20 (2100/1900/1800/2600/900/800)|
|LTE (TDD) bands||38/40 (2600/2300)|
|3G bands||1/2/5/8 (2100/1900/800/900)|
|2G bands||2/3/5/8 (1900/1800/800/900)|
MikroTik RouterBOARD RB912R-2nD-LTm&R11e-LTE (International Version)
LtAP mini LTE kit - Wireless+LTE+GPS solution for vehicles
The LtAP mini LTE kit is a small waterproof wireless access point with a built in cellular modem that supports 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE) connectivity on International LTE bands 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 and 40.
Connect to the LtAP mini’s built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless and access the LTE network from your phone or any other wireless device. The LtAP mini LTE also has one 10/100 Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices. The RS232 serial port gives you console access for debugging.
LtAP mini has a special enclosure with a wall mounting kit, two SIM slots to alternate between cellular providers, and integrated GPS support, making this a perfect device for use in moving vehicles like cars, buses or trains. External GPS antenna is available for ordering separately (not included, product code ACGPSA).
The LTE card is connected to two internal antennas with u.FL connectors, so if you want, you can unplug the connectors and add your own external LTE antenna for better coverage. The unit has several powering options: 9-30 V PoE-in by Ethernet port, DC jack and microUSB.
Use the built in GPS module to track the location of your vehicle in real time, we have even provided a simple tracking application example in the RouterOS documentation, to help you start development of your platform.
Three versions are available::
- LtAP mini LTE kit (RB912R-2nD-LTm&R11e-LTE) includes LTE modem that supports international LTE bands 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 and 40.
- LtAP mini LTE kit-US (RB912R-2nD-LTm&R11e-LTE-US) includes LTE modem that supports LTE bands 2,4,5 and 12, mostly used by mobile operators in United States, Canada and Latin America.
- LtAP mini (RB912R-2nD-LTm) is shipped with without LTE card installed (empty miniPCI-e slot), so you can use your own LTE card.
- 2.4 GHz AP in a rugged case
- miniPCIe for LTE
- Two SIM slots
- Built in GPS
- Serial port for other devices
- Perfect for cars or outdoor mobile applications