Mimosa A5x Connectorized 2x2 Access Point
- SKU: A5x 100-00107
- Manufacturer: Mimosa Networks
- Data Sheet: Download
- Availability: 3 In Stock (updated live)3 In stock at College Station
Mimosa Networks A5x
Break PTMP Barriers to Entry A5x Connectorized 2x2 Access Point
With fast client speeds and great access point capacity, along with local and network-wide spectrum reuse, the cost-effective, connectorized A5x delivers fiber-fast connectivity for any unlicensed Fixed Wireless network. The A5x is well suited for short to long-range pole and tower point-to-multipoint (PTMP) applications, access point colocation (GPS sync), and Municipal and Rural Licensed Public Safety multipoint (4.9 GHz; rest-of-world product). In situations where the A5c connectorized 4x4 access point is too much or too powerful, the A5x is the perfect choice.
With access point capacity of up to 700 Mbps (IP), the A5x delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering fiber-to-the-premises.
Increased Capacity at Each Site
With integrated, high-precision SRS (GPS sync) technology, new A5x sectors can easily be added at existing A5 and B5 sites and reuse the same channel. This saves valuable, scarce unlicensed spectrum resources when new A5x devices are installed “back-to-back” on the same tower or pole.
Add Subscribers with Ease
Install, aim and go! We’ve eliminated manual installation and pre-provisioning complexity, so you can focus on adding subscribers quickly.
Ultra-High Client Capacity
TDMA techniques provide significant improvements when scaling the number of clients. By dynamically allocating upstream timeslots upon client request, network scale, spectrum efficiency and access point utilization are optimized to the highest degree possible.
Extended Frequency Available
Rise above the noise with available extended frequency support from 4.9–6.4 GHz, with the rest-of-world (ROW) product (restricted by country of operation).
- Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T
- Collocation Synchronizatoin: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for collocated co-channel radios; Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio
- Management Services: Cloud monitoring and provisioning; SNMPv2c/v3; Syslog; HTTPS; HTML 5-based Web GUI; REST API for monitoring and configuration; IPv4 and IPv6
- Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic autooptimization of channel and bandwidth use
- Security: WPA2; AES; RADIUS; 802.1x authorization
- VLANs: Per subscriber VLAN; Q-in-Q, triple tagging; Management VLAN
- QoS: Supports 4 user-configurable QoS levels for SRS (GPS Sync) (CBWFQ); Behavior Aggregate (BA) and CoS Classifier, with user-configurable precedence
- GPS Location: GNSS1 (GPS + GLONASS)
|Max Throughput||Up to 700 Mbps (IP)|
|Client Capacity||64 clients (WiFi Interop); 44 clients (SRS/GPS sync)|
|Wireless Protocols||WiFi Interop, Spectrum Reuse Synchronization (SRS/GPS sync)|
|MIMO & Modulation||2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to MCS9 (256-QAM 5/6)|
|Bandwidth||20/40/80 MHz channels; Tunable in 5 MHz increments for GPS Sync; Tunable to standard WiFi channels for WiFi Interop|
|Frequency Range||5150–5850 MHz FCC/ETSI/CA (PN: 100-00107) 4900–6400 MHz ROW (PN: 100-00107-1) Restricted by country of operation|
|Max Output Power||27 dBm|
|Sensitivity (MCS 0)||-87 dBm @ 80 MHz -90 dBm @ 40 MHz -93 dBm @ 20 MH|
|Max Power Consumption||9–12.9 W|
|System Power Method||Passive PoE (24–56 VDC)|
|System Lightning & ESD Protection||6 kV|
|PoE PowerSupply||Passive POE compliant, 24–56 VDC (PoE injector not included)|
|Dimensions||Height: 188.4 mm (7.42” including gland) Width: 75 mm (2.56”) Depth: 44 mm (3.35”)|
|Weight||0.30 kg (0.70 lbs)|
|Enclosure Characteristics||Outdoor UV-stabilized engineered polymer with integrated mounting back|
|Mounting||Single pole strap and slip on mount for comparable antennas|
|Connector Type||(2) RP-SMA|
|Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating||IP67|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 100% condensing|
|Operating Altitude||4,420 m (14,500’) maximum|
|Shock & Vibration||ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5|
|Regulatory + Compliance|
|Approvals||FCC Part 15.407 and Part 90Y, IC RSS210, CE, ETSI 301 893/302 502|