Rohn RSL Tower 30ft - Section 8-10 Heavy
Specifications Rohn RSL30H80
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 80 SF Antenna|
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||90 MPH|
|Tower Type||Heavy Tower|
|Base footing||10' x 10' x 4'4", (16 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL30H80 RSL TOWER 30 FT-SECTION 8 - 10 HD
The Rohn RSL30H80 is a 30' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection ,Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc. ,braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower ,Tower material is hot-dip galvanized ,Assembly drawings provided with tower ,top closing angle standard with each tower package .
Structure Classification - 11 ,Exposure Category C ,TopoGraphic Category 1 , 3-Second Gust Wind Speed -w- Ice 40 MPH , Design Ice Thickness1"
Earthquake Spectral Responce Acceleration 2.50 , Heavy Angle Bracing Dish Loading
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- R8H - R10H
- Top Kit- RSLH8A
- Bolt Kits- 3
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- 30’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package