Rohn RSL Tower 70ft - Section 3-9
Rohn RSL70L39 RSL Tower 70ft - Section 3 - 9
The Rohn RSL70L39 is a RSL 70' Light Weight Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit, U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs, Hot-Dipped Galvanized, is designed for use in Wireless Broadband , public Safety & Security applications. The RSL is shipped knocked down to reduce shipping cost and time.
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- 3-9
- Top Kit- RSLH3A
- Bolt Kits- 7
- RSB09 Short Base ( Optional )
- RAL09 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional)
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- 70’ Height
- Handles up to 74 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package
Specifications Rohn RSL70L39
|Section size, top||27"|
|Section size, bottom||48"|
|Base Footing||9'9" x 9'9" x 4'4", (15.3 cu. yds.)|