Rohn RSL Tower 80ft - Section 2-9
Specifications Rohn RSL80A29
|Actual tower height||80', section 2-9|
|Maximum wind speed (no ice)||90 MPH|
|Height category||51 to 100 ft|
|Tower model||RSL (angle brace tower kit)|
|Base Footing||9'9" x 9'9" x 4'4", (15.3 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL80A29 RSL Tower 80ft - Section 2 - 9
The Rohn RSL80A29 is an 80' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 2-9
Top Kit- RSLH2A
Bolt Kits- 8
- 80’ Height
- Handles up to 47 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package