Rohn RSL Tower 80ft - Section 3-10
Specifications Rohn RSL80A30
|Section size, top||27"|
|Section size, bottom||51"|
|Base footing||10' x 10' x 4'4", (16 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL80A30 RSL Tower 80ft - Section 3 - 10
The Rohn RSL80A30 is an 80' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 3-10
Top Kit- RSLH3A
Bolt Kits- 8
- 80’ Height
- Handles up to 52 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package